Whether it's the NYC Marathon, the CrossFit Games or the Talladega Superspeedway, SMT's Emmy-winning broadcast specialists take pride in helping clients expand their fan bases through data-rich video productions designed to appeal to distinctive audiences.
SMT's collaborative Video Production Services team works closely with clients to decide which tools in SMT’s array of software, hardware and video display solutions will deliver the most compelling and robust show for fans, whether they're in the stands, watching from a mobile device or at home in front of the TV.
With SMT's combination of historical and live stats, real-time video, clock-and-score, social media posts and hashtag battles, fans are able to experience a new level of engagement like never before.
SMT's Video Production Services group is led by executive director C.J. Bottitta, with an enhanced focus on leveraging the team's vast live production experience to more aggressively serve existing clients as well as identify opportunities beyond our traditional client base.
You can see VPS services at a wide variety of events, including CrossFit Games, golf majors, tennis grand slams, NASCAR's Sprint Cup Series and the NYC marathon.
- Video board consulting and production
- Client consulting and production analysis
- Ability to recognize and provide solutions for clients' challenges and weaknesses
- On-site evaluations and execution for set-up of a live broadcast
- Flexible and dependable when providing updates, changes and solutions
- Proactive in bringing new technology and subtle refinements to clients' attention