SMT’s focus is on being a technical partner and solutions provider to our clients with the expertise to meet the complexities and challenges of live television.
SMT’s remote technical personnel are deployed across the globe for the world's largest sporting and entertainment events. These teams are equipped with the best technology available to provide on-site engineering, production and operation functions to execute a flawless live broadcast.
When a client event does not require SMT technicians to be on site, SMT technical expertise is still available from the Data Operations Center (DOC) and Help Desk from SMT’s headquarters in Durham, N.C.
From the DOC, SMT provides remote installation, maintenance, and troubleshooting of all production software without any intervention needed from the client.
- Complete event support, including on-site system interfaces, connections and production equipment setups
- Custom camera setup, camera training and on-site testing to become broadcast ready
- Ongoing system maintenance monitoring and support from one broadcast to the next
- SMT can remotely control its operating systems installed in a client studio
- SMT deployment operations maintains consistency, monitors and serves as a primary point of contact and is responsible for installing all custom files