SMT’s Data Operations Center (DOC) is the company’s central hub for monitoring and troubleshooting client systems and data work flow, data delivery and data management.
The DOC is staffed with professionally trained experts providing technical support for SMT-deployed systems in the field and client assistance when necessary. Our staff proactively reaches out to venues and clients, ensuring pre-event setup has been properly performed and locked down in advance of upcoming live productions. Requests and updates are prioritized, coordinated and maintained with the client throughout the process for quick resolution.
DOC engineers and technicians engage in collaborative efforts with SMT’s quality control group for analysis, troubleshooting and reporting procedures to comprehensively serve our clients.
The DOC can be reached 24/7 at the following numbers:
- (919) 354-4904
- (919) 354-4905
- (919) 354-4906
- Client applications are stored in the DOC, enabling verification and troubleshooting between applications in the field and the matching applications at the DOC.
- Proactive client contact
- Systems and dataflow monitoring
- Complete and effective software deployment, installs and updates
- Back-up and archiving is performed in support of all studio platform applications
- Instruction and authoring tools are available for creating custom or stock software installations
- Operational backing by our experts before, during and after any SMT supported broadcast event