SMT’s ticker systems are dynamic, content-rich, graphic-driven and configured to produce a scrolling, continually updated display of real-time data within all HD-SDI and SD-SDI formats 24/7. Real-time data is absorbed into our DMX Switchboard from numerous data feed providers, organized and then seamlessly distributed to the live ticker. SMT ticker functionality can also be utilized in presenting graphics and data on ribbon boards (arena/stadium video display boards).
- SMT tickers are custom configured from any number of statistical information; the current scores, scores from around the league or other sports scores, current news, upcoming events/schedules
- SMT tickers have the capability to interface various types of social media messages in real time.
- Sponsor placements are popular within the ticker and are presented in various ways, such as a sub-item under the main ticker display, on either side of the main ticker area or covering the entire ticker display. The ticker is also supportive of other types of information, such as any news items and fantasy leagues scores.
- SMT tickers can also be as specific as addressing regional/time zone sponsor advertisements with time-of-day automation placement, including sponsor logos and advertisements for on-air sales verifications.
- SMT tickers can be defined by a usage chart, such as scheduling specific information during a football game, for pre- or post-game football and for general sports news shows. For example, the ticker can appear before a program change, inserted on-demand or per a defined automated studio feed as scheduled.
- The ticker system offers remote access where several users can access the same ticker from different locations.