SMT’s Race Crawl System is a powerful graphics platform that provides complete, robust information for broadcasts such as NASCAR, IndyCar, the New York Marathon, the Houston/Olympic Trials Marathon, Chicago Marathon and the 2012 Olympic Marathon and long-distance track events.
The crawl system supports real-time display of ticker-like graphics, headshots and statistics which can be custom configured with sponsor advertising animations or slide-ins, program or alert notes, dynamic imagery, custom graphic formats, logos, headshots or drop-down statistics.
The system is fully integrated with SMT’s other products including live scoring, production tools and stand-alone graphics.
SMT’s Race Crawl interfaces with dynamic live data, providing a great viewer experience:
- Custom configurations
- Starting order; point standings
- Dynamic intervals for running order
- Timeline data and telemetry data
- Driver or runner bio or statistical information and comparisons
- Current speed; lap counter
- Track status and track map displays
- Direct data collection from the venue
- Pit time feature which can be set up with single, double, triple or quadruple pit stops for up to four cars at once
- Allows direct pit clock insertion, displaying pit stop start/stop time duration
- SMT’s GUI allows configuration and control of on-board activities that are graphically presented in various ways.
At-The-Line (ATL) feature, displays the running order during the race until the drivers cros s the finish line and the final finishing order is then displayed