SMT's SportsCG graphics system provides on-air scoring, statistical data and game-time indicators such as timeouts, shot clock, power plays and innings. Our product ensures real-time and contextually relevant insert graphics with team, network and sponsor logos and other related images.
SMT’s stats functionality and custom user interface is configured to push real-time data and contextual graphics to the operator for preview and presentation on-air. During the event, instant statistics are automatically gathered and displayed to provide the most real-time coverage of any event. For example, individual statistics (scores, attempts and assists) are captured along with team statistics such as total shooting, total assists and total penalties.
SMT’s intuitive GUI also assists in SportsCG management and presentation, including setup of teams, violators, animations, clock control, pop-up windows, previews, and slide-in and slide-out windows directly on-site, without the need for SMT remote interaction. Hot-key functionality is enabled to instantly select the most compelling interfaced graphics for live display.
- SMT's SportsCG system can be configured to showcase multiple on-air effects in high and standard definition, including:
- Continuous crawls with animations
- Full-screen graphics with animations
- Moving backgrounds
- Scrolling text
- Sound effects
- Any combination of the above
- SMT's SportsCG promotional editor capability allows integration of multiple sponsor images.
- SMT’s promo editor offers flexibility in its presentation mode with the use of templates designed with the client’s custom look and feel.
- Sponsor promos have the flexibility to be pre-packaged and queued automatically or manually inserted.
- SMT provides a scoreboard interface library and utilizes all available in-game statistics systems for a comprehensive package.