Under the supervision of the Operations Manager, the Training and Development Specialist at SportsMEDIA Technology Corporation (dba SMT) in Durham, NC, monitors and records training activities and program effectiveness.
- Work M-F, 9 am – 6 pm, and weekends, as needed.
- Offer specific training and certification programs that enable workers (including Remote Operations Technicians) to maintain and improve skills in the operation and implementation of company’s hardware and software, in order for trainees to perform services for clients involving real-time television graphics during live sports and entertainment events.
- Organize training procedure manuals, guides, and course materials such as handouts and visual materials relating to software and hardware operation.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats such as team exercises and videos.
- Plan and organize orientation and training for remote technicians.
- May perform on-site training at live sports and entertainment events.
- Update and revise training information and materials for employees using Adobe Photoshop and technical writing skills.
- Requires less than 20% U.S. travel to visit customers and conduct on-site training at unanticipated locations.
Education and Experience
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related or equivalent
- 5 years of progressively responsible experience to include four (4) years in live television production including TV production roles, process and equipment
- 1 year with Adobe Photoshop; and technical writing.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Ref # 86438.