Ready to enhance the way the world sees televised sporting events? This is your opportunity to play a key role in the development of innovative technology for our scoring and graphics products. As a Software Engineering Manager at SMT, you will manage a team dedicated to the development of our state-of-the-art software for televised sporting events. Your team will be responsible for ensuring that product software is comprehensively developed and correctly integrated into the field.
- Manage and improve SMT software development processes
- Supervise, mentor and evaluate a team of software developers
- Work with product analysts and account managers to schedule project timelines
- Analyze SMT products to determine strategies for enhancing SMT software components
- Provide code-level feedback and strategies to developers
- B.S. in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- Minimum two years software engineering project management experience
- Strong analytical/debugging skills
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- A love of sports!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, SIMPLE retirement plan, flexible spending accounts and paid time off. Relocation assistance is available.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.