Ready to enhance the way the world sees televised sporting events? This is your opportunity to play a key role in testing and maintaining innovative new technology for our scoring and graphics products. As
a Quality Assurance Technician at SMT, you will use the latest tools and technologies available to test and release state-of-the-art software for televised sporting events. You will be responsible for ensuring that software components are comprehensively tested, debugged and verified for deployment into the field.
- Design, execute and verify product software test scripts
- Build and bundle product software for customer deployment
- Configure and maintain product test systems and build servers
- Work with account management team members to analyze and test user requirements
- Provide feedback to continually improve efficiency and team processes
- B.S./B.A. in technical field such as Information Technology, Library Science or Computer Science
- Strong analytical/debugging skills
- Strong communication, time management and organizational skills
- A love of sports!
We offer a comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, disability, life insurance,
Simple retirement plan, flexible spending accounts and paid time off. Relocation assistance is available.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume and cover letter by email to email@example.com.