ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinates all necessary project information getting into our project management tool.
- Manages project schedules and resources.
- Creates project calendars.
- Coordinates with Project/Specialty Leads regarding project requirements.
- Communicates with other departments regarding project timelines and deliverables.
- Requests any missing requirements or assets from the BDM/EPM/Asset Coordinator post kick-off meeting.
- Manages dept morning meeting agenda.
- Assures that the creative and build teams have everything they need to fulfill their tasks, and communicates when they don’t.
- Communicates any issues with a project or timeline in an expedient fashion.
- Forecasts project load based on known calendar of events
- Communicates daily with the Executive Director
- Communicates to Executive Director if all resources are not being maximized and utilized properly, and communicates any gaps promptly.
- Responsible for ensuring timely delivery and handoff of projects or communicating if otherwise.
- Provides input on department efficiency improvements and processes.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- BA in Broadcast or related field helpful
- Must have minimum of three years professional experience.
- Must enjoy and thrive working in a fast paced environment by juggling multiple concurrent projects.
- Effectively deliver concise verbal and written communication to all levels within the organization
- Must be familiar with staff and processes in both Durham and Jacksonville offices, as well as an understanding of clients/projects.
- Must be an excellent communicator and highly organized
- Maintains a results oriented, positive attitude and behaviors
- Acts as a problem solver who can quickly identify opportunities for process efficiencies.
- Must have strong attention to detail.
- Adaptive to change and comfortable working to very tight deadlines.
- Familiarity with industry practices in both the traditional broadcast and Live On Site environments preferred.