ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identify, diagnose, and resolve Tier 1 problems for SMT clients in a call center environment; communicates solutions to end-users within SMT time standards.
- Responsible for using the SMT Internal website to track calls/issues, generate reports, and monitor daily help desk activity.
- Responsible for installing software releases to the field for remote clients on schedule.
- Responsible for monitoring data that moves to and from the Data Operations Center in Durham (for both studio and remote clients).
- Responsible for accurately maintaining all documentation relating to events that require data flow through the Data Operations Center.
- Responsible for having a good understanding of how to use Lync, One Note, and Google DOCS.
- Responsible for supporting remote and studio clients with their stats and graphics equipment.
- Responsible for all aspects of troubleshooting scoreboard interface.
- Responsible for completing training/certification; keeping up with course work as it relates to certifications.
- Responsible for a minimum of 10% for training or event staffing.
- Must be able to see, hear, and speak.
- Must be able to move about the support center area.
- Must be able to maintain concentration and cognitive function at a level required to support customer needs.
- Strong interpersonal skills required
- Good verbal and written communication skills required
- Good analytical and problem solving skills are essential
- Basic skills & knowledge with PC systems and Windows software required
- Knowledge of sport rules and terminology required.
- Time management skills and ability to meet deadlines required
- Network knowledge preferred
- Customer orientation
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 1-2 years customer support experience preferred
- Computer science, IT, or related major preferred
- Previous experience working in a fast-paced team environment preferred