ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage an active calendar of appointments, including sending electronic invitations, reminders and preparation for scheduled events. Anticipate conflicts ahead of time.
- Prepare reports, spreadsheets, documents and correspondence
- Manage and arrange detailed travel arrangements and itineraries as required.
- Respond to routine emails and correspondence on behalf of the President,
- Copy and file receipts and documents
- Create, manage & submit expense reports for the President
- Make arrangements for management meetings, prepare agendas and take meeting notes
- Set up for meetings, including necessary supplies and ordering meals, etc.
- Coordinate and attend weekly staff meetings. Consolidate files and projects according to agenda, record action items and follow-up, as needed.
- Answer primary phone calls.
- Run reports via Salesforce
- Assist and manage regular and arising personal tasks and errands.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Associates degree in business preferred
- 3+ years of experience with Microsoft Office: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- 1 year of experience with heavy calendar management
- Experience with Salesforce software preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to successfully handle a wide variety of activities, priorities and confidential matters with discretion and on time.
- Strong administrative and organizational skills with attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships
- Ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and creatively solve problems
- Initiative to anticipate needs and do what needs to be done
- Highly resourceful team player
- Valid driver’s license